Friday, October 23, 2009

Whataburger is entertaining? Happy Halloween!


Hello readers! I hope everyone had a great Halloween! I certainly did. It was not as eventful as it could have been because soccer was in the way. This weekend Trinity Soccer were crowned Conference Champs for the thirteenth time out of fourteen years. Impressive! As for the hall, we all enjoyed the last couple weeks not sweaty over a Biology exam. Due to soccer, I missed Tigerfest last weekend. Morgan went with Liz. They thought it would be fun to go together, and why stress over finding a date! Leigh Anna went with Khoung, John took Victoria. She lives on the odd side of Beze, but still part of our little family. The others decided not to go, or some went home. Oddly, this weekend my parents did not come down to see me, but I will get to see them this weekend. It is soccer Alumni weekend.

So Halloween was a blast for most of us. Unfortunately, Morgan was sick throughout the whole week, so going out in chilly weather wasn’t so much on “things to do” list. Friday was a guys night out. After watching a movie with Morgan and taking care of her, I went out with the guys in a hall. Doing whatever that we could think of. I went to some parties, but the most fun happened at Whataburger. I do not have pictures for evidence, but interesting things happen at Whataburger around 2am. A random guy almost punched a lady. It was a fake punch, but the idea of punching of girl is definitely off my list. Honey butter chicken biscuits or an “HBCB” and extra large milkshakes were ordered.

Saturday night was an easy night for John and I; both of us didn’t go out to any parties. We had practice the next day, and last night was a late night. I went out with the girls. Yes, I was the only guy. We all went to go watch Paranormal Activity. It was my second time to watch, so not as scary the second time around. We did dress up. Lucy and I were cheerleaders. I wore her cheer jacket and sweat bottoms, while she wore her cheer uniforms. Morgan wore a school girl outfit, and Liz dressed up army style. If you do not know or haven’t seen it, here is the trailer.

Well, so far it has been good week.Until next time stay classy.




Subscribe to my Podcast (iTunes)

Subscribe to my Podcast (RSS)


No comments:

Post a Comment