Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Introducing Second Beze...

Hello readers! This is my first blog so I should probably introduce myself. My name is Jeremy Huynh. I am a freshman at Trinity University, and I am currently playing soccer here. Any who, I live in Beze Hall, and in this blog I will tell you what happens on the second floor in Beze. I see my hall as a family away from home. If I am not at practicing with the soccer guys, I am usually sleeping, but mostly hanging out with my hall mates. My hall mates are starting with my roommate, who is the most recent addition to the hall is Jay. He plays soccer and a sophomore transfer from Santa Clara. My suitemates are John Boxberger and Khoung Nguyen. Also, Morgan, Leigh Anna, Liz, Savannah, Lucy, Nousha, John, Josh, Kevin, Riley, Kristin, Lindsey, Philipa. I get along with everyone which is good!

This weekend I did not get selected to travel with the team to Austin College and Colorado College, which was a bummer, but I did get a chance to catch up on my sleep and my school work. I have been away the past two weekends, hence have not spent weekends with my hall. This weekend we all went out to eat at the Big Kahuna. It is Vietnamese American fusion cuisine. I of course ordered in Vietnamese, and forced my extremely hot floor-mates to try bubble tea, which has black tapioca balls that look like nasty fish eggs. Pho was good, but not as good as my mommy makes it.

The only downside of this weekend is that Leigh Anna shredded her tires on the way to lunch, and we waited on the side of the highway for over an hour while she tried to figure out which insurance company to call. We ended up changing the tires by ourselves anyway, after a cop pulled up behind us. After the tire-blowout we went to the Cove, an organic restaurant where I got sweet potato fries. Delicious, like, so good!


As for next time, stay classy Beze!

No comments:

Post a Comment